As we age, prominent wrinkles and fine lines start developing on the forehead, around the nose, and eyes. The skin loses its elasticity and becomes dull. The age spots, blemishes, freckles, and scars affect the appearance and texture of your skin. In such circumstances, it is natural for a person to get depressed after seeing himself in the mirror. Many skin rejuvenation treatments have been introduced till now and are available in a variety of cosmetic clinics and salons. However, most of them address only one or two skin problems. This is not the case with HydraFacial treatment.
HydraFacial is considered the ultimate skin rejuvenation treatment because it treats several skin problems. If you want to know more about HydraFacial treatment, continue reading.
Table of Contents
What is HydraFacial?
HydraFacial treatment in Dubai is a new skincare procedure that treats acne, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and sun damage. It is suitable for all skin types, conditions, and people of all age groups. It has become so popular that now celebrities are getting it before red-carpet events because it gives your skin an extra glow. So, if you want an all-in-one skin rejuvenation procedure, HydraFacial is the option for you.
How does it work?
HydraFacial is a multi-step procedure that has six stages or six facial treatments. These stages include the following;
All these steps work in conjunction with each other to give the skin a clean, hydrated, and radiant look. The goals of these phases are to;
- Stimulate the lymphatic drainage for improved blood circulation and oxygen flow.
- Remove all the impurities from the skin
- Accelerate the production of collagen
To further improve the results, a variety of natural ingredients can also be delivered to your skin like peptides and antioxidants. It helps in renewing the skin.
What is the procedure?
HydraFacial in Dubai should be performed by a certified dermatologist. The technology used for HydraFacial is known as Vortex 4 in 1 technology. The procedure is performed in the following way;
- The dermatologist moves the vortex band against your skin to remove dirt and oil from the skin pores.
- A chemical peel is used to exfoliate and resurface the skin.
- After that, the service provider extracts the debris from your skin pores by using a vacuum-like attachment on the vortex band.
- In the end, a pen-like attachment is used for the application of moisturizing serum and antioxidants.
Here, we would like to inform you that HydraFacial can also be combined with some other skincare procedures like dermal fillers or light therapy.
HydraFacial treatment Benefits
The basic function of HydraFacial is to improve the texture and tone of the skin. It includes a deep exfoliation phase that cleans all your pores and removes the debris. As a result, the serums used can easily penetrate your skin.
- It helps in reducing acne as pores are cleaned deeply. Acne occurs due to clogged pores. When pores are cleaned, debris and oil will not accumulate in pores.
- You get a refreshed and youthful facial appearance.
- It gives a glow to your skin.
- HydraFacial also contributes to removing blackheads.
- Skin conditions like rosacea can also be treated with HydraFacial.
- You get an even skin tone and radiant skin.
- The results of the procedure appear immediately after the treatment.
HydraFacial treatment has numerous benefits for your skin. If you are willing to get HydraFacial treatment, first consult with a dermatologist. He will examine your skin before recommending you the procedure. It is necessary to find an experienced and licensed skin specialist who knows how to perform the procedure according to the standard protocols.