Many of you own a fedora yet sometimes are hesitant about how to style it. You cannot decide what to wear with your fedora hat. This hat style is among the most worn types, and it can make a huge difference in your fashion statement. It impacts your overall image too. No doubt it’s one of the most loved hats. Flaunting a fedora brings out a confident image that looks attractive. They are back in fashion, and if you still do not possess one, you better get one as soon as possible to spice up your appearance, as you can style this fashion accessory with almost every outfit in your wardrobe.
Gives a versatile casual appearance
It’s so versatile that even though you may not be wearing smart-enough attire, adding a fedora can pep it up instantly. It can also dress down a casual and smart look that needs to chill out more. If you have an appointment and having a bad hair day, top your head with the right fedora to do away with your problem. So, you see, having a fedora in your closet can be fashionable and practical as it can come in handy on different occasions.
Try to achieve a balanced look
Whoever takes an interest in fashion and styling knows how balance is important in any appearance. Now, this applies while wearing a fedora too. For example, if your hat has decorations and embellishments, teaming it up with a plain monochrome dress will be a good idea. Similarly, when a classic hat is paired with a bold and highly-patterned outfit, the ensemble draws attention to your head topper. Doing so will prevent you from going over the board with your attire. Keep a lookout for the apt accessories too to maintain the balance.
Have it as a trendy and practical fashion accessory
Remember, including a fedora in your wardrobe can bring about a significant change in your dressing style. So, if you are hesitant about whether to include a hat in your wardrobe or not, we can assure you that you will not regret your decision if you buy a fedora. It’s such a hat that practically blends in with any outfit in your closet. You will not have to try hard to make it go with any. Moreover, it’s a practical way to make you feel warm and nice in the winters without worrying about the hairdo. Light beige, gray, camel, khaki, or even a black fedora hat womens over a coat or leather jacket, sweater, jeans, and a pair of boots will lift the ensemble from commonplace winter wear to trendy attire.
Some easy ideas for styling your dresses with fedora hats
You have, by now, quite well understood that hats add a touch of classiness to your look. If you are trying to pair it up with a dress, here are some easy ways you can do it.
- A mini dress with a pastel shade goes well with knee-length black boots, a blazer, or a leather jacket (preferably black color) with a black fedora having a hatband that matches the dress. You can take a tan handbag if you want to play with more colors. But, do so in a neutral way.
- If you are planning to wear a floral maxi dress, include a stiletto that has chic cut-out sections, a black clutch bag, and a black fedora to jazz up your appearance. It will give you a feminine yet powerful appeal.
- And, if you have a plain dress in a shade of gray, you can team it up with denim jackets and white ballet pumps. To finish the ensemble, top your head with a gray-colored fedora. It will let you have a contemporary feel and look.
- If you prefer to deck up in a black, tight knee-length skirt and a plain white top, a black fedora will complete your get-up. Wear an ankle boot with heels. You can add a pastel shade sweater to the ensemble if you want to wear it in the winter.
- Black tights, floral tops topped with buttoned-up denim short jackets look cool with a light-colored fedora. You can wear khaki desert boots if you want to.
- If you like long boots, short flared or skin-hugging skirts will be your go-to options. Patterned short dresses with a thin belt also go well with long brown suede boots. A straw fedora with a black hatband around the crown will do justice to such attire choice.
- You can try out the various colored fedoras like burgundy, yellow, maroon, blue, etc. The only thing you have to remember while trying out such vibrant colors is to balance and even out your appearance. That way, it will not seem that too much is going on at a time.
These are some of the ways you can try out a fedora. Then again, styling an accessory is a personal thing. Feel free to try out anything you desire by maintaining a balanced look.