The fashion industry is constantly evolving, providing us with new and exciting trends to follow. In the world of fast fashion retailers that have 104 seasons per year (that’s right, two per week), it can sometimes be hard to keep up with what is happening in the fashion world.
In this article, we’ll take a look forward into 2023 and how we anticipate the fashion world to change while leaning into sustainable practices and pulling back on the second biggest pollutant in the world – fast fashion.
- Sustainable Fabrics: With the rise in concern about climate change and sustainability, many fashion brands are focusing on using natural fabrics such as hemp and organic cotton for their clothing lines. These fabrics not only look great but also reduce the environmental impact of production. Other sustainable materials like biodegradable plastic will be making an appearance in accessories like hair clips this year too!
- Retro Style: The ‘90s-inspired trend has been gaining traction in recent years, and it looks like it’s here to stay! This style incorporates the best of both worlds – classic silhouettes meet modern touches, making it the perfect look for any occasion. Retro doesn’t mean loud colours and flur accents, rather, it means looking into classic shapes that will look modern now, next year, and for years to come. With the right basic pieces, any collection can stand the test of time and be something that will withstand the fast fashion movement.
- Colour Blocking: Bold colour palettes are everywhere this season! Expect to see vibrant hues being used in unexpected ways, such as combining warm and cool tones. This trend is sure to make a statement wherever you go!
- Eco-friendly Footwear: Sneakers have been ruling the fashion scene for years now and they’re not going anywhere anytime soon! Far from it, in fact; eco-friendly footwear is becoming increasingly popular as we strive towards sustainable practices. Look out for sneakers made from recycled materials like plastic bottles or rubber tires this year.
- Statement Jewellery: Accessories are the perfect way to add a unique touch to any outfit. Statement jewellery is an easy and effective way to elevate your look, with bold and eye-catching pieces sure to make you stand out from the crowd. According to Brisbane Jewellery store GS Diamonds, the emerging industry of lab grown diamonds means that we can expect to see more and more people with extravagant rings on their fingers for a fraction of the cost of what traditional, natural diamonds have cost in the past.
Read Also : What is Delta 9? Uses and its Products
So those are the five fashion trends that we can’t wait to try out this year! Whether you’re looking for something sustainable, retro, or simply just want to make a statement – there’s something here for everyone. Keep an eye out and get ahead of the game by incorporating some of these styles into your wardrobe now!