- Can create e-commerce applications with AngularJS.
- Using this, you can create a real-time data application for weather updates.
- AngularJS simplifies the presentation layer using two-way data binding and allows a simpler, less invasive approach to DOM performance to create a user interface.
- AngularJS helps develop single-page applications, supports single-page application development, and provides an excellent user experience.
- Google also uses the AngularJS framework for its applications and has gained much credibility with the support of Google.
- React JS can be used as a base when creating a mobile or single-phase application.
- It is used in creating an efficient user interface when creating web applications and interactive sites.
- This improves the readability of components and data patterns which helps in maintaining large applications.
- It can be used on the client and server side as well as other frameworks.
- It is flexible to be used on both server and client-side to help with rendering and delivery to the client.
- React JS enables you to maintain the code while working on a large-scale project and licensed under Facebook.
- React JS implements One Way Data Flow making it easy to reason about your app.
- It can be used to build server-side applications and real-time web apps from it.
- Can develop games in communication programs and browsers.
- In the corporate industry, Godaddy, LinkedIn, Netflix, PayPal, etc. can be used.
- Node JS helps in streaming data from various sources and can be brought to the proxy server.
- The application in Node JS does not buffer any data under any circumstances.
Some of the key features of Vue are events, handling, templates and instructions, Vue JS, components, and more.
It has been observed from the figures that the number of developers using Vue has increased by 18 to 20% in the last years.
- Vue is perfect for small projects that require task feedback, display a model, and include a form using Ajax in it.
- It is also used on large single-page applications using Vuex and router components.
- It can be used to create event bindings, classes, updates, element content, etc.
- Vue JS uses HTML template syntax.
- VueJS is considered one of the most controlled features.
- The functionality of Vue JS enables HTML to manipulate attributes and specify values.
- The framework is easy to deal with in terms of its API and design. Any skilled web developer can build applications in a quick time.
- Ember JS is used to create modern interactive web applications.
- It is used by digital oceans, squares, Accenture, etc.
- Ember model works on the model view model and follows Configuration over Configuration.
- Ember makes it usable and comfortable for building applications.
- EmberJS provides the HTML, CSS of the development model on a primary basis.
- Ember JS provides the CLI benchmark application architecture and constructs the pipeline.
- It delivers the Ember inspector tool to debug the application.
- Using the Ember framework template helps to automatically upgrade the model when the application’s content is modified or changed.
- It can be used to develop simple page applications.
- Its sleek front-end JS functions.
- Backbone JS can be used to create organized and well-defined client-side mobile or web applications.
- The Backbone JS is a robust framework in which the model is a RESTful JS interface dependent on the Blue Presenter app model.
- Using the function in Backbone JS makes the application and front end much easier.
- This framework is a straightforward library that helps connect business and user interface logic.
- The Backbone JS model creates blocks such as views, event routers, and collections introduced to bring along client-side web applications.
- K backbone is the strong backbone of any project and assists in the streamlined organization of the code at hand.
- Next JS production-ready framework allows both static and dynamic Jamstack sites to be built.
- Next JS also performs server-side rendering.
- Next JS is Extraordinary, SEO support, and fast startup enable the best server-side rendering.
- It supports inbuilt CSS support as well as fetching easy-to-use data.
- It is used in rapid replication and cross-platform applications.
- Sites built with meters: Pathable, maestro, chatra, etc.
- The meteor enables using the same code on the front end and back end for mobile and web applications.
- The meteor has its template engine for front-end development.
- The developers of the meter can comfortably use this structure along with other front-end frameworks.
- This framework is an accurate cross-platform structure and can be used to build web, mobile, and desktop applications.
- The meteor acts as an isomorphic platform that shares the same API on both the client-side and server-side.
- Aurelia is used to developing applications.
- It can use server-side rendering and can also do two-way data-binding.
- Creates two-sided binding in a streamlined way to visualize the Aurelia property and automatically sync in the user interface with improved performance.
- The Aurelia is directed towards the benchmark and standard to stay updated with the trendy concept.
- This framework is reliably agile and supports within time.
- Aurelia is well-directed to the experience of the developer and saves time as well as effort.
- Aurelia has a complex structure that makes the structure fast and easy to learn.
Express JS is built by TJ Holowaychuk and is a back-end web development framework for Node JS, which is used to build web applications and APIs. This JS is primarily based on the Sinatra framework and allows Express.js to build note-based web applications efficiently. It will enable dynamic rendering of HTML pages and provides you with important web application features without hiding Node JS functionalities. Express JS provides routing components that support middleware templating and other features that make web application development more convenient.
- Express.js is used in Rapid Node-based application development.
- Express JS is used to build Rest API.
- Express JS is a comprehensive application platform that includes middleware routing and templates.
- It supports MVC patterns with blue systems enabling over 14 templates in engines.
- Express JS offers robust routing and supports content negotiation.
- Creating interactive web applications with web components using JS, CSS, HTTP in Polymer.
- Google uses the polymer on major sites and services such as YouTube.
- Polymer web components help in the creation of widgets used in benchmark web applications and documentation.
- Polymer uses a new library that is faster on Chrome and also faster on Safari.
- In this, the program uses more elements, including design as well as theme.
- Polymer does not need to change complex web page source code to be equal to designer binaries.
Mithril JS is a modern framework mainly used in making single-phase publications. It is used on the client-side, which is quite different from the Node and Meteors working on both sides. The structure is of small size like Vue and is also relatively small in size. A few methods will have to be learned to work with the Mithril that will allow most of this platform to take advantage. This way, there is no waste of time, and you can start using it very quickly.
- It is used by sites like Vimeo, Nike.
- The components in it are created with an optional controller and the required visual property.
- It has faster loading times as templates are compiled. After this, the browser is adequately served with Virtual DOM.