10 Ways Your Business Can Benefit From TikTok
TikTok is an app that allows users to share videos has now become the biggest brand marketing tool for businesses globally. Do you know what it is? It’s TikTok, and you’re losing billions of dollars in revenue if you’re not on it.
You can share comedy skits, dance videos, and tutorials on TikTok with your target audience. You cannot share the raw footage, however with the help of TikTok video template you can create videos that offer animation, music, editing, fun effects, and more that help you to convert customers.
Discover the power of TikTok and how you can benefit from it in the next section.
Here are ten ways in which TikTok can help your business grow:
TikTok has all the tools you need to grab the attention of the youth since this social media platform caters primarily to young members. All the resources required for creating an effective marketing campaign are available on TikTok.
With TikTok for business, you can create a customized ad that will help to drive traffic to your website. You can also analyze the data to check whether your advertising campaign generated the required ROI (return on investment) or not.
When viewers find your ads engaging, they become leads that can be converted into customers.
You can explore your creativity using TikTok. This makes TikTok an integral part of any successful marketing campaign.
Flexibility With Ads
No matter what your marketing challenge is, TikTok has an advertising option for you. To engage the audience more effectively, TikTok lets you create brand challenges. Unique challenges help your ad go viral.
Here are the different types of ads that TikTok offers:
- Top View Ads: This is one of the most popular products offered by TikTok, and these ads are shown once a day. Their duration is 60 seconds and lets you promote your product effectively.
- In-Feed Ads: You’ll find these ads on the ‘For You’ page. You can add a powerful CTA (Call-To-Action) in these ads and drive conversions.
- Hashtag Challenges: A TikTok challenge is presented to users, and they need to create content relating to it. These are 6-day challenges, and only users in the community have access to it.
- Brand Takeovers: These ads have a very strong visual impact. You can use videos, GIFs, or still images. Add your website link here.
- Branded Effects: You can display your product by combining Augmented Reality and 2 or 3D effects.
You can choose the type of ad that meets your marketing requirements.
Biggest Impact By Influencers
Influencers are experts in their chosen fields and have a huge following on different social media platforms.
In terms of engagement rate, TikTok has the highest engagement rate for influencers, with an impressive 13.7%, and this is much higher than the influencer engagement rate on Instagram or YouTube.
Hire an influencer to promote your product or service and get access to their wide network of followers. Influencers will share the link to your website in their video and drive more traffic.
Since the viewer is convinced about your product, conversion chances are high.
Connect With a Younger Target Audience
If you want to promote your product or service to people in the 18 to 34 age group, TikTok is your best choice. If you are looking for a more middle-aged audience, TikTok is not the best platform for you.
However, TikTok’s indirectly helps influence the decision of older groups since major purchase decisions are taken by the younger generation. So if you can convince the younger generation, the older generation will make the purchase.
Content That Goes Viral
Unlike YouTube videos which are slow and informative, TikTok videos need to be fast and catchy to grab the attention of a young audience. creating viral videos for tiktok is easy with the help of TikTok video editor.
Here are some themes that go well with a young audience:
- Tutorials: A fast and engaging tutorial on how your product works or a DIY hack that Gen Z might be interested in.
- Recipes: You might not be in the food or kitchen appliances business, but you can grab the attention of a young person through a quick and easy recipe
Find Your Hashtag
If you need organic growth, hashtags on TikTok can help you. Here are some strategies for using hashtags for your digital marketing campaign:
- Latest Trends: The Discover Page has Hashtags on the latest trends. Your business does not need to have a connection with the trending hashtag for you to use it.
- Influencer’s Choice: Since influencers have a huge following on TikTok’s, using similar hashtags like them improves the chances of getting more traffic to your website.
- Popular Hashtags: There are some hashtags that are popular with users on TikTok, like #love or #viral. Try these hashtags to see if you can grab attention.
Content is King
If you want to make a strong impact on TikTok, you need engaging content. The better your content, the more traffic you get leading to higher conversions.
TikTok users are looking for entertainment, not ads.
You need to create user-preferred content. Check the themes that are popular on TikTok’s and design content around these themes.
Be Different and Be Rewarded
TikTok users are looking for something unique, and if you are creative, they want you.
Users will appreciate it when you have amazing content that stands out from the crowd. This makes TikTok an ideal platform for creativity.
What you create could become a trend, and the positive reaction to your content makes your effort worth it. The more users identify with your ad, the more popularity you will get on TikTok.
Review Your Performance
How is your ad doing on TikTok? There is one simple way to find out: Analytics.
This feature is similar to what you get on YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook, and it needs to be activated to benefit from it.
TikTok Analytics allows you to see how many followers your ad is drawing, their tastes and preferences, and what you need to do to get higher engagement.
Tracking Hidden Trends
To get the most mileage from your ad, you need to spot trends that are yet to be popular but have the potential to go viral.
You can get this information through TikTok’s algorithm and create ads accordingly.
Now that you know how to be successful on TikTok, you need to create professional videos that are entertaining and based on the latest trends. There are free online video editing platforms that let you create videos in under 5 minutes. Are you ready to be the next TikTok sensation?